Trouble in Liberalland
Don’t think there’s trouble in Liberalland? The blog Democratic Underground has crafted new posting rules to help stifle liberal dissent – and they are a Marxist hoot.
- Inappropriate attacks against Democrats
- Insults against prominent Democrats, such as “F— Obama.”
- Name-calling against prominent Democrats. Calling Barack Obama “Barry” or some other name.
- Repeating Republican partisan attacks against Democrats.
- Broadly suggesting that there is no difference between Barack Obama and George W. Bush, or that there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans. (Arguing that specific policies are the same would be permitted.)
- Suggesting that President Obama has perpetrated a “con job” or “fraud,” or similarly over-the-top assertions of bad faith.
- Advocating voting against Democrats, or in favor of third-party or GOP candidates.
- Broad-brush smears against Democrats generally. Broad expressions of contempt toward Democrats generally.
“Olbermann Quits Daily Kos After Being Bashed For Criticizing Obama’s Oil Speech” – Newsbusters
View the goofy rules, “Democratic Underground is changing. It’s time to change the way we run it.” – DU