High Crimes and Misdemeanors?
“Former governor Rod Blagojevich’s defense team asked Thursday to issue a trial subpoena to the President of the United States of America.
The motion, intended to be heavily redacted, was improperly edited — the full document was easily viewable if the text is copied and pasted to another document (an error first revealed on Capitol Fax).” – NBC Chicago
- Obama may have lied about conversations with convicted fraudster Tony Rezko.
- Obama may have overtly recommended Valerie Jarret for his Senate seat.
- A supporter of President Obama may have offered quid pro quo on a Jarrett senate appointment.
- Obama maintained a list of good Senate candidates.
- Rahm Emanuel allegedly floated Cheryl Jackson’s name for the Senate seat.
- Obama had a secret phone call with Blagojevich.
You can take the boy out of the corrupt Chicago political machine, but you can never take the corrupt Chicago political machine out of the boy. Do conservatives have our smoking gun? One thing’s for sure, Rod Blagojevich ain’t gonna go quietly.
Lying to the FBI? “Blago’s lawyers: Obama lied twice” – Washington Examiner